Automate Your VRM Accounting
Step-by-step guide for Vacation Rental Entrepreneurs who want to automate their accounting system
Who is this course for?
Vacation Rental Managers who want to simplify and automate their accounting system.
This course will help you:
- Learn the strategy and details of setting up your own automated accounting system for your VRM business
- Learn trust accounting and gain peace of mind knowing you are properly managing the finances for the $100,000s you are responsible for
- Pay owners quicker and more accurately
- Save money on common areas where VRM entrepreneurs lose money each month
- Peace of mind
This course also includes:
- Step-by-step guide for how to set your VRM business up for success
- Operating and Trust Chart of Account (COA) Templates to Import into Quickbooks
- Vacation Rental Management Accounting Spreadsheet Templates
- Sample Automation Rules and Strategies
- Excel template to determine your beginning trust account balance
- Bonus Material
Hi, my name is James von der Lieth and here's how this course came to be:
In 2013, I partnered with Lodgix, a cloud-based VRM software, to become their preferred QBO consultant. I quickly realized becoming an expert in the VRM industry was how I could carve out a niche for my consulting business. Since 2013, I've consulted for 100+ VRMs using various softwares.
In 2016, I stopped growing my business to work at an accounting automation startup. Since then, the startup has raised $20mil in venture funding and has consumed my life.
VRM entrepreneurs still reach out to me all the time to do 1-on-1 consulting. The problem was that I didn't have the time to help these business owners, and until I developed this course, I had nowhere to point them to get the information they need to succeed.
After turning down the 3rd consulting solicitation in a week, it occurred to me I should make a course that VRM owners can take at their own speed without paying high hourly rates for a 1-on-1 consultant!
"Great call, James was very helpful. He provided valuable feedback on many aspects of my Airbnb business and I would highly recommend him!"
- Aaron M, VRM Entrepreneur
"The principles laid out in this course have helped automate our accounting system. We get all of our owners statements and financials completed by the 10th of the month like clockwork! I would highly recommend this system to any vacation rental company who is tired of wasting time doing accounting."
- Cody Powell, Partner, J Powell Vacation Rentals
"We have used James for consulting many times since we opened our office. He has always been very knowledgeable about anything we have needed. Will continue to use him in the future."
- Cindy Keene, First Choice Vacation Rentals
We believe VRMs should be empowered by an accounting system that...
- Embraces Automation
- Is simple and easy to use
- Provides checks and balances against common areas where VRMs have leakage
- Can tell you how much of other stakeholders’ money you are holding at any given time
- Can accurately tell you how profitable you are on a gross and net basis on a timely basis
PreviewBuilding A Foundation For Success
StartSetting Up Your QBO Account
StartFixing Your Existing Accounting System
StartSetting Up Your QBO Trust Account
StartStep-By-Step Monthly Accounting Process (6:03)
PreviewBONUS: Common Ways VRMS Lose Money
StartBONUS: Other Strategies and Tips