The Definitive Guide to Streamlining Your VRM's Accounting System
This course is guaranteed to save your business $10,000+annually on the time and money you spend on your VRM's accounting system. Guaranteed or your money back!
Hi 👋, my name is James von der Lieth and since 2014, I've consulted for over 100 VRM companies and their accountants. My background is in small business accounting software & accounting services. From 2016-2019, I worked on the software team for an automated SMB bookkeeping software at a venture-backed company called Ceterus. Before that, I built and sold a business offering remote bookkeeping packages to small business across the United States. As a STR owner myself, I understand the industry. But even before I bought my property in 2018, I had been consulting for VRMs for 4 years as a preferred consultant for Lodgix.
During my consulting experience, I've encountered every mistake imaginable in a VRM business. I've also come across brilliant strategies VRMs have used to save hours and developed some of my own to solve the patterns of problems I've come across. I designed this bootcamp because I wanted to create the Go-To-Resource for the accountants of Vacation Rental Managers.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for the accountants and owners of VRM businesses with 3-150 Properties who are serious about improving their accounting processes
This course will help VRM Owners and Accountants....
- Save 100's of hours on your accounting and manual processes each year
- Improve your month end close process with tools, tactics and a month end checklist template, designed to give you checks and balances.
- Improve your monthly financial reports to offer better and more timely insights
- Learn the strategy and details of setting up your own automated accounting system for your existing VRM business
- Pay owners quicker and more accurately
- Gain peace of mind with knowing you are properly managing the finances for the $100,000s you are responsible for with trust accounting.
- Provide you the support network of other VRM accountant peers
- Save money on common areas where VRMs unknowingly lose money each month
I believe VRMs should be empowered by an accounting system that...
- Embraces Automation
- Is simple and easy to use
- Provides checks and balances against common areas where VRMs have leakage
- Can tell you how much of other stakeholders’ money you are holding at any given time
- Can accurately tell you how profitable you are on a gross and net basis on a timely basis
"The principles laid out in this course have helped automate our accounting system. We get all of our owners statements and financials completed by the 10th of the month like clockwork! I would highly recommend this system to any vacation rental company who is tired of wasting time doing accounting."
- Cody Powell, Partner, J Powell Vacation Rentals
"James's accounting system was very helpful. He provided valuable feedback on many aspects of my VR business and I would highly recommend him!"
- Aaron M, VRM Entrepreneur
"We have used James for consulting many times since we opened our office. He has always been very knowledgeable about anything we have needed. Will continue to use him in the future."
- Cindy Keene, First Choice Vacation Rentals
StartBuilding A Foundation For Success
StartSetting Up Your QBO Account
StartFixing Your Existing Accounting System
StartSetting Up Your QBO Trust Account
StartStep-By-Step Monthly Accounting Process (6:03)
StartBONUS: Common Ways VRMS Lose Money
StartBONUS: Other Strategies and Tips